On-Page SEO is the lead key element of optimization. “As you know the princess can’t live without her prince.” So, here is the same condition the website isn’t completed or ranked without On-Page SEO.
On-Page is the optimization of content for search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, ask.com, Baidu, Wolframalpha and DuckDuckGo by applying some aspects of optimization and targeting some highly search keywords for ranking website articles through targeted keywords for sake of increment of traffic and earning.
Aspects of On-Page SEO:
Here i’ll brief you from scratch to hatch everything about
- Key Elements of On-Page SEO.
- How to rank a website in a very short period by On-Page SEO.
- How to create your authority site by On-Page SEO.
Keyword Research is the observation, calculation and investigation of monthly searches of any niche or keywords like each country or region has their own trend, games and culture which is really amazing, the On-Page SEO also works when your content is unique and no doubt, content is king. First of all take a paper with a pen and write some niche, terms or your interest on paper then with the help of some tools and sites you’ve to search that niche and their monthly searches.
The Tools For Keyword Research:
Also Read: The Keyword Research in Viral Blogging
Keyword Planner is the tool of Google Adword which is useful for advertiser and publisher in which you can find and observe monthly searches of any region within seconds and their cost per click. In which you can find new keywords and their search volume data of any niche.
There are many options which will help you in finding best keywords for your niche by targeting that keywords your website can rank easily only by applying proper On-Page SEO aspects.
For Example: I love wedding and I’ve a niche about wedding then in keyword planner I’ll search the keywords search in USA monthly basis. I’ll observe their bid, their cost then I’ll Target them and will download in Excel File.
Microsoft Excel is the most common but profession tool and software created by Microsoft through which you can create your spreadsheet and share it, you can also use it online as I’ve mentioned it’s link above.
but you’re thinking, why there is usage of Microsoft Excel in keyword research? Because there are many keywords search on monthly basis of any niche so Microsoft Excel is only the way to merge them separately the reason is to understand and rank them easily.
For Example: I’ve already selected the niche wedding then the keywords I’ve filtered and downloaded in Excel file now I’ll open them online on Microsoft Excel.
The content is king as it’s observation of all SEO experts and no doubt i’m agree that if your content is king no one can destruct your ranking. if your content is unique highly optimized your site can rank within few months and not only ranked infect your site can become an authority site. but there are many rules and key elements of content writing and all are important in On-Page SEO.
Here i’m going to tell you all the factors of content writing.
H1 tag is the title tag of any post which is the heading of any article and the main impression of a human eye goes to heading and traffic depends upon your H1 tag. if you’re doing On-Page SEO then it’s very important for you to make H1 tag optimized by targeting keyword of your niche.
Things to do in H1 tag:
- Your targeted keyword should be on first of your H1 tag.
- Use Modifiers (quality words) in your H1 tag like top, best, 2017 etc because now a days people search terms with modifiers.
Things not to do in H1 tag:
- Don’t use small letters.
- Don’t stuff irrelevant keywords.
Meta description is the description of 150 words under H1 tag which means a lot in On-Page SEO or ranking of any article because google crawler ranks a website article if the targeted or search keyword matches with the H1 tag and meta description of your article
let me explain!
For Example: If your targeted keyword is wedding ideas and your post is also on wedding ideas then use your targeted keyword in first 100 words of your meta description.
Things to do in meta description:
- First 100 words of meta description must have at least one targeted keyword.
Things not to do in meta description:
- Don’t stuff keywords in meta description.
- Don’t use irrelevant keywords or lines in meta description it will de-rank your site.
H2 tag is the sub-heading of your article which also maintains the interest of reader or visitor so the sub-heading or H2 tag must have your targeted keyword. Google crawler when crawls in your site it always mention the result of your H2 tags with relevancy of your article with your targeted keyword.
Things to do in H2 tag:
- Merge only one keyword in middle or at end but mention only one keyword which you have already targeted
Things not to do in H2 tag:
- Don’t stuff keywords in sub-heading.
- Use only one time not forcefully but with the relevancy of article.
Content in On-Page SEO:
Your content must be unique and lengthy because google ranks the site or an article which have unique content with proper optimization. here i’ll tell you some important things you need to do for on-page SEO to rank your content.
Things to do in content on page seo:
- You’ve to write at least 1000 words in your article if you really want your site an authority site.
- You’ve to merge your targeted keywords about 3-5 times in your 1000 words article.
- Write your known practical knowledge
Things not to do in content on page:
- Don’t stuff keywords forcefully or again and again it gives bad impression to your site.
- Don’t try to write a short article or expect for ranking.
- Don’t write irrelevant or copied content.
- Don’t use any article re writer.
- Don’t copy content.
Images is also the best module of search engine especially google because google also indexes the images which have google optimization but i think you’re confused. hmm! yeah i’m right optimization of image also exists. let’s discuss
Things to do in image optimization:
- On-Page SEO also includes the optimization of images, Try to use targeted keywords in images Alt Tags, Captions and title.
- Before adding media to site, rename the image with targeted keyword.
- Compress the images before adding to website.
- Try to use images in article because it decreases the bounce rate and on the other hand increase the user time on site.
Things not to do in image optimization:
- Don’t leave the blanks of images without adding targeting keywords.
- Don’t copy images from other sites.
- Don’t add images without compressing.
Inbound links is the method of interlinking with your own content it will show the relevancy of article and your traffic or visitor will divert to all of your article with optimization of one article, this is also known as anchor text.
Try to use inbound links in your article to multiply your traffic, optimization and ranking of your site.
Whenever i search any term in google i always find the Wikipedia page index why? because of On-Page SEO and they have great Inbound linking system.
Outbound links are the linking system with the other sites in your article it shows the relevancy of your article, Google will find easily and index it in every short time. but try to make outbound links with the top sites not low sites otherwise google will de-rank your site -Latest update.
Permalinks are the links of post or page of your site in indexing of site it works also if your permalink is fully optimized, so are you confused? no dear you don’t have to worry, just ignore the bad smelly permalinks and optimize your permalink by injecting your targeted keyword.
Let me explain!
Page speed is the 1st factor of SEO. Don’t use too many images and animations in article because it will take long time to load in that case you’ll loose too many visitors which is not good for an authority site. so your site loading time shouldn’t long.
Try to use synonyms in your article writing, it will help your site to rank easily and it is better than repeating same keywords again again. So use synonyms it will help Google to understand your content relevancy which is really important for your On-Page SEO.
Tags & Categories:
Tags and categories also indexes in search engine when a google crawler crawls in your website it takes all the information about article the relevant tags and categories in that case you’ve to put too many tags related to your article but including your targeting keywords. it will help your site to rank easily in short period.