If you want to learn how to install domain on hosting then this article will be very helpful for you. Before this article I’ve written an article on How to buy domain and hosting. Here you’ll find whole method to install domain on hosting.
It’s very difficult for novice to learn to install domain on hosting. Basic things are now a days very difficult to find and learn. If you’re a blogger, developer or want to earn money online then you’ve to learn to install domain on hosting because if you’re going to enter in affiliate program or blogging then you’ve to learn this because in both fields you’ve to create a website, mostly bloggers create website on WordPress but you’ve to learn following things very deeply.
- How to buy domain and hosting
- How to Install WordPress Theme in WordPress
- How to Add Plugins in WordPress
- How to Add Menus and Widgets in WordPress
- How to Add Users and Update Profile in WordPress
- How to Do Basic Settings of WordPress Blog
How to Install WordPress – Complete WordPress Installation Tutorial using CPANEL
If you don’t know how to buy domain and hosting then above article will be very helpful for you but if you’ve bought domain and hosting already then let’s get to the point:-
How to Install Domain on CPANEL Web Hosting :
- Login into your web hosting via Cpanel username and password.
- After log-in you’ll see Addon Domain in your Cpanel of your web hosting.
- Click or tap on addon domains and open your domain Cpanel on the other domain if your domain registrar is different from your hosting registrar.
- In the buying receipt you’ll find the name servers of your hosting registrar. Now you’ve to add the custom name servers of your hosting in the domain Cpanel or Client Area, on which you want to host your domain name.
- After changing name servers in your domain client area now you don’t need to stay on domain client area, now come back again on hosting Cpanel.
- Add the domain in Addon Domains in your hosting Cpanel. Only give the domain name with extension in new domain name blank (yoursitename.com). Don’t fill other blanks. Now add domain.
- After adding domain on your hosting you’re independent to use your domain on any platform.
Mostly bloggers and internet marketers are using WordPress platform. I’ve seen many newbies which are searching for the method to install WordPress but they’re unsuccessful to find the easiest method because everything is paid but I’m going to provide you whole method in which you’ll learn how to install WordPress.
I bet after reading this article you’ll surely learn the procedure to install WordPress on domain through your hosting.
- Login into your web hosting via Cpanel username and password.
- You’ll find softaculous APP installer on your web hosting. It involves too many platforms including WordPress, Joomla, AbanteCart, PrestaShop, OpenCArt and phpBB.
- Now Click on WordPress and It will take to the installation panel directly from where you can easily Install WordPress on your site through your web hosting.
- Here are some options in WordPress installation panel, You can checkout features of WordPress, Screenshots, you can see demo if you want to checkout without installation for a trial purpose then choose demo.
- Checkout WordPress users reviews and rating it will show you the importance of WordPress in digital marketing community.
- You can import data from any website to directory to save at your desire location for a backup or to import in your other website.
- Now click on install now if you want to install WordPress on your website.
- Choose right protocol, confused? If your web hosting has SSL certificate then choose HTTPS but if you don’t have SSL then choose http://. SSL means secure sockets layer it secures your website through which your visitors trust on your site if you have any billing or transaction system in your website then choose SSL. If you haven’t any SSL then choose http not http://www. There is a big difference with www your site will not work on single http.
- Choose right domain you want to host, don’t host sub domain or wrong domain name, you’ll find all the domains which you have addons in your web hosting.
- In directory means if you want to host your website in the required directory with slash (/wp) then your site will work on (yourdomain.com/wp). If you want to run your website directly on your domain name then keep this blank empty.
- In site name write the name of your site, “If your domain name is healthandcare then add the Health and Care in your site name”
- Add the tagline in site description, if you have any quote for your website then you can add that quote in site description, Actually it will describe your site niche.
- This is the core of your website, readout carefully. through this module you can setup username and password for your website, Use complex username and password for your website so no one can inject anything.
- In admin password you can also add complex encrypted password to secure your website.
- Add email in admin email on which you will get all the details of your website about updates and everything via email.
- In choose language you’ve to choose the language of your website, if you want your website in english then choose or select english language.
- In limit login attempts you will get the plugin which will not allow anyone to do wrong logins, it will inhibit people to try login in your website. It is most popular and best WordPress plugin to secure your website.
- In database it will create a database of your website on this automatically, Select the database name you want.
- In disable update notification emails you will not get update notifications
- In auto upgrade your site CMS will be automatically updated.
- In Auto upgrade WordPress plugins you website WordPress plugins will be updated.
- In auto upgrade WordPress themes your WP themes will be automatically updated.
- In backup location you can select the location where you want to save your backup of your website content.
- Select the theme or template you want on your WordPress website or blog. Here you can get many wordpress themes free of cost
- After selecting themes and rechecking all the details click on install and now you can run your website on WordPress.
- You’ve successfully installed WordPress, Login in to your website via login details you’ve mentioned above.
- Every hosting and domain has same Cpanel or Client Area.
- If you have bought domain and hosting from same registrar then you don’t have to install domain on hosting that will be automatically addon.
- You can change the login details, email address, site name and description from inside of site access.
- You can add WordPress themes from inside WordPress themes market or you can buy premium themes from other source
- You can add infinite WordPress plugins inside after login in your website.
- After installation checkout the above link in which you will learn everything about wordpress
- Checkout all the anchor texts or interlinks it will help you a lot.