if you uninstall W3 Total Cache Plugin from wordpress dashboard it will not remove completely so you have to remove it manually. Follow below provided step by step guide to remove W3 Total Cache Plugin completely.
How to Uninstall W3 Total Cache Plugin Completely ?
- Clear all W3 Total Cache Plugin cache first (Important)
- Disable W3 Total Cache WordPress Plugin via Dashboard.
- Delete w3tc-config folder from Wp-content Folder.
- Also Delete “Cache” folder from wp-content Folder.
- Remove (define(‘WP_CACHE’, true) ) line from Wp-config.php file (If Present)
- Also Look for below provided code and remove it from Wp-config.php file.
/** Enable W3 Total Cache Edge Mode */
define(‘W3TC_EDGE_MODE’, true); // Added by W3 Total Cache
- Remove w3-total-cache folder from the plugins directory!
- Remove all W3 Total Cache Plugin Code From .htaccess file.
That’s it 😀