As you already about WordPress plugins are the pre-build tools by WordPress developers which help you and provides you many functionalities which are tough to code. Mostly developers and bloggers use WordPress because of WordPress plugins. WordPress Plugins is the only reason WordPress is now in air.
Many users want to learn ting things but they can’t but now they don’t have to worry because I’m here to teach you everything step by step. In this post you’ll learn how to add WordPress plugin into your WordPress blog or website.
Many users are confused because they’re many ways and tools from which you can upload WordPress plugins into website or blog but here I’ll teach you best ways from where you can upload or add any WordPress plugin into your website or blog. It isn’t not a rocket science, You can add WordPress plugins as many as you want to add in your WordPress website or blog.
You’ll get a chance to learn some important things before uploading any WordPress plugin, readout carefully and understand.
After seeing developers and bloggers novice people also want to learn WordPress that’s why I’m writing a mega WordPress guide to teach them everything about WordPress If you want to learn WordPress then here are some links you can learn everything about WordPress.
Also have a look on these topics :
- Learn: How to buy domain and hosting
- Learn: How to Add Domain On Hosting
- Learn: How to Install WordPress
- Learn: How to Add Post in WordPress
- Learn: How to Add Pages in WordPress
- Learn: How to Add Media in WordPress
- Learn: How to Add Themes in WordPress
- Learn: How to Add Menus and Widgets in WordPress
- Learn: How to Add Users and Update Profile in WordPress
- Learn: How to Do Basic Settings of WordPress Blog
Now I’m going to teach you how to add Plugins in WordPress. Here are ways from where you can add WordPress plugins in your WordPress site or blog.
How to Add WordPress Plugin Through WordPress Panel :
- Plugins: Plugins is the module in WordPress panel in which you’ll find sub modules installed plugins, add new and editor. Its all related WordPress plugin
- Installed Plugins: In installed plugins you’ll find the installed plugins which already exists in your WordPress site. From here you can trash, deactivate or activate WordPress plugins.
- Add New: In add new you can only add new WordPress plugins in your website from external source or WordPress plugins market.
- Editor: In editor you can edit your WordPress plugin’s code. If you’re a developer then use editor to code your WordPress plugin to enhance it’s functionality.
- Add New: Click on add new to add WordPress plugin in your website or blog. whether if you’ve in your computer or available in WordPress plugin directory.
- Featured: In featured you can see the plugins which are featured by WordPress, these are basic plugins and helps a lot in specific functions.
- Popular: In popular you can only find plugins which are high rated and installed, you’ll find here popular WordPress plugins.
- Recommended: In recommended you’ll get only the plugins which are recommended by WordPress according to your theme, If your theme is incomplete without any plugin like Visual Page Builder then it will be highlighted as required or recommended plugin.
- Search Plugins: In search plugins you can search plugins by writing their name, functionality or developer name, After writing it will give you result of your keyword you can install as many WordPress plugins as you want for your WordPress site or blog. It will show you the free plugins which are available in WordPress plugins directory or market.
- Upload Plugins: From here you can upload the WordPress plugins to your WordPress site or blog which are downloaded by external source and you can upload from here. Some external websites are offering custom premium WordPress plugins, you’ve to buy to upload to your WordPress website.
- Choose File: By tapping choose file you’ve to find the location where your downloaded WordPress plugin file is located but before uploading make sure that WordPress plugin file is in .Zip format because WordPress plugins only support .Zip file.
- Install Now: After selecting the WordPress plugin file click on install now and it will unpack the file automatically then it will ask you to activate or preview
- Activate: Activate the plugin and enjoy with your desiring WordPress plugin and it’s functionality.
How to Add WordPress Plugins Through File Manager of Web Hosting : (Manually)
- Login to your web hosting Cpanel through login username and password.
- Go to file manager and you’ll find some websites which are hosted on your web hosting.
- Select your website and tap on Wp-Content You’ll find plugins, themes and uploads.
- Select Plugins folder and upload the .zip file of your WordPress Plugin in the folder of Plugins of your selected WordPress site.
- After uploading extract the WordPress Plugin file and you’ll find the two files with same name after extracting
- Delete the zipped file of your WordPress Plugin and logout your web hosting.
- It’s all done. Enjoy using WordPress blog or website with your WordPress Plugin.
- You can add WordPress Plugin from FTP like Filezilla etc.
- You should add Plugin from WordPress panel because it shows whether your Plugin is broken or missing some files.
- Through FTP or file manager you cannot find the problem in plugin it just proceeds WordPress Plugin uploading process.
- WordPress Plugins should be only in .Zip file not in another format.
- Don’t use nulled WordPress Plugins because it contains hac*king codes with some virus injections ad codes which will destroy your website authority and your site database will be hacked easily anythime.
- Use only premium WordPress Plugins and support developers. If you can buy then use only premium or paid Plugins or you can get premium Plugins from any developer.
- You can also develop custom WordPress Plugins and you can use after uploading WordPress Plugins.
- Make sure that your WordPress Plugin is totally clean before uploading WordPress Plugin to your blog or website.
- Every WordPress Plugin has it’s own functionality, some WordPress Plugins have options, some of plugins have simple customizing panel and some WordPress plugins are itself builder.
- Upload WordPress plugin and Enjoy with your WordPress blog or website.