In this tutorial we’ll learn how to erase or delete sensitive data permanently so it cannot be recovered ever again from all types of memory cards.this task can be done via many ways but we will use software named (eraser) to do so, but if you have a damaged hard drive then you’ll need WBD(Wipe Bad Disk).
How To Erase Memory Card Permanently So its Data Cannot Be Recovered Ever Again ?
- Get Eraser (freeware) From Here!
- Install Eraser (Where Ever You Want)
- Open “Computer” From Your Desktop.
- Right-click on Your memory card (drive) and select the “Eraser” option to view available actions that can be performed.
- Thats It Click “Erase” Button if you are ready to delete all data permanently. [eraser will not give you any warning messages it will only give you notification after completing task/s]